MARCOM / GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
As our Marcom Intern you will:
* have the opportunity to revamp the (employer) branding of a leading high-tech company
* work on conceptual, creative and hands-on level
* design/layout flyers, mailers, web banners, web page content and other collateral materials.
* work closely with both the MarCom and the Human Resources team
* ensures that all deliverables adhere to company design and branding standards
* proactively entice us with your creative ideas
As a prerequisite to become our Marcom Intern you:
* work towards a Bachelor degree in graphic design or marketing communication.
* have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom and Illustrator) or similar tools
* are an excellent communicator with a can-do attitude
* are conversational in English and Dutch
* have experience with some of the following domains: video editing, HTML, content management systems, copy-editing, photography, social media outreach, designing infographics
* have an interest in how to position a company in the labor market and the related communication channels.
* Are a holder of a european passport, entitled to work in Belgium
* Can demonstrate that the internship is an integral part of your training/degree programme.
Once on board you will:
* be part of the growing our team based in our European headquarters in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium)
* work closely with both the HR and marketing team.
* have to opportunity to potentially combine your internship with a summer job
* join an innovation and people driven high-tech industry leader.
* will receive an allowance to cover your travel and meal costs
* be part of a global family with limited organizational layers enabling you to see the real impact of your efforts.