HR Assistant Intern
As our HR Assistant Intern you will:
• Not get coffee or make copies for your colleagues, but work on a variety of projects with the HR team enabling you to take home some valuable experiences
• Work on hands-on level on our on-/off-boarding process, participate in our campus recruitment activities, maybe focus on revamping our employer branding or alternatively dive into our jobroles and reward frameworks.
• Be entitled to frequent and honest feedback
• Proactively entice us with your creative ideas
As a prerequisite to become our HR Intern you:
• Work towards a bachelor's degree in psychology, economics or law with a focus on Human Resources related topics
• Are an excellent communicator with a can-do attitude
• Are conversational in English and Dutch
• Can commit for a period of no less that 8 weeks
Once on board you will:
• Be part of our People team based in our worldwide headquarters in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium)
• Shape your internship based on your personal HR interests.
• Work closely with experienced HR professionals and be provided with the necessary tools
• Have to opportunity to potentially combine your internship with a summer job
• Receive an allowance that will cover potential costs
• Join an innovation and people driven high-tech industry leader.
• Be part of a global family with limited organizational layers enabling you to see the real impact of your efforts.