Integration of a visitor registration system in AD/ISE (JAVA/REST)
As our IBQ Intern you will:
* Extend and improve basic features of our visitor registration system
* Integrate with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) & Unified Communications (UC)
* Enable AD integration for role management
* Enable SAML integration for authentication against AD FS
* Be responsible for the first impression of visitors world-wide.
* Not get coffee or make copies for your colleagues, but work on an SOA Java application, enabling you to take home some valuable experiences
* Work on conceptual, creative and hands-on level
* Be entitled to frequent and honest feedback
* Proactively entice us with your creative ideas
As a prerequisite to become our IBQ Intern you:
* Work towards a bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, Electronics
* Have experience with Java development
* Are an excellent communicator with a can-do attitude
* Are conversational in English and Dutch
* Can commit for a period of no less than 8 weeks
* Are currently pursuing a degree of which the curriculum allows/obliges you to do an internship
* Are a European passport holder
Once on board you will:
* Be part of our IBQ (IT, BPM, Quality) team based in our worldwide headquarters in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium)
* Shape your internship based on your personal programming interests.
* Work closely with experienced IT professionals and be provided with the necessary tools
* Have to opportunity to potentially combine your internship with a summer job
* Receive a transport and meal allowance.
* Join an innovation and people driven high-tech industry leader.
* Be part of a global family with limited organizational layers enabling you to see the real impact of your efforts.